Friendship Day Quotes | Friendship Messages

This is the most important occasion of the year, yes, the friendship day has arrived. I'm leaving all of you for today with some glitterly friendship day quotes, hope you enjoy them.
Happy Friendship Day to all my readers, may god bless you all.
  1. If you have crazy friends, you have everything. Happy friendship day.
  2. Education gives Quality of Life Money gives Quality of Respect But Friendship gives Quality of Heart.. Happy Friendship day..
  3. Happy Friendship Day to those all who, somehow, consider me ( and I reciprocate too) a friend.! Let this camaraderie live LONG.
  4. Happy Friendship Day to my bestfriends , without them maybe i'm not so cheerful as now , and to those who know me as well <3 .
  5. #HappyFriendshipDay to everyone! Appreciate & be grateful for having those friends who are always there with you through every up & down.
  6. Those friends that remind you of Allah,are your true friends. The friends that will unite in jannah one day InsyaAllah.Happy friendship day!
  7. Happy Friendship Day You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ !
  8. When I was with my friend, I forget about the pain, problems, stress, everything for a while♥ Happy Friendship Day :D
  9. People who haven't spoken for weeks are wishing me 'Happy friendship day'....dunno whether to reply or block them!! ;)
  10. To everyone, Here's a friendship band for you:)) ===@OO@=== Happy friendship day!
  11. When a friend does something wrong, don't forget all the things they did right. Happy friendship day !!
  12. If you cannot think of any nice things to say about your friends, then you have the wrong friends. Happy #Friendship Day
  13. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one....happy friendship day..
  14. FrIeNShIp IsNt Abt wHo CaMe D fIrSt Or WhO CaReS d BeSt bT ItS AlL AbT wHo CaMe Nd NeVa LeFt. "Happy Friendship Day"
  15. Happy Friendship Day to all the Wonderful People who made a difference in my life . Hope and wish to be associated with you all my lifetime
  16. Friendship is Love or Love is Friendship, Oh Whatever!! Happy Friendship Day!! :D :D
  17. Good friends r like stars.you dont always see them,but you know they are always there.Happy friendship day.
  18. Dear pseudo friends, What's the point to wear different colors bands when you don't show your true colors #HappyfriendshipDay
  19. I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I’m surrounded by angels , I call them my best friends. Happy Friendship Day!
  20. 100 Memories 200 Jokes 300 Great Times 400 Secrets 1 Reason BEST FRIENDS :) HaPpy fRieNdShIp dAy

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Punk Tech © 2011